Zork nee to come back

Talk about your adventuring here and relive the old days when your trusty sword and lantern would save your skin from trolls and other beasts!

Moderator: KM3K

Doug
Uh oh, my sword is blowing glue!

Zork nee to come back

Post by Doug »

I believe that Zok despratly needs to be back in circulation. I've seen what people would call a grat kick ass adventure game now a days, and still. it doesn't even match to ZORK I, II or III.  there's all this talk about people wanting it to be in 3rd person. I want it back to normal.!!!
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Re: Zork nee to come back

Post by DataAngel »

yeah I kinda agree, that in first person its like the original, but as we have had this discussion before, even if first person, the original was text? So whats happening is Zork is evolving constantly so wheres the next step is what most of us wonder.
Doug

Re: Zork nee to come back

Post by Doug »

I do agree that new steps must be taken,  but sometimes games reach there limits, and i think that going into third person wouldn't be wise, because then a character would exist,  and Zork isn't about characters. The person playing is the character.  Sometimes i just wonder if they are even going to finnish off the ZGI series that they were supposed to do.