Zork: Nemesis Videos

Talk about your adventuring here and relive the old days when your trusty sword and lantern would save your skin from trolls and other beasts!

Moderator: KM3K

DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Zork: Nemesis Videos

Post by DataAngel »

I have been hard at work along with someone else I know trying to find a way to encode video files from Nemesis. I sort of cheated on the first video, but this is the important one.

http://thezorklibrary.com/thefallenempi ... videos.htm
DrPaul
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Re: Zork: Nemesis Videos

Post by DrPaul »

I downloaded the avi file you posted a link to, and it opens in Windows Media Player, but it only plays as an audio file.  Is there supposed to be video with that?  If so, do you have any idea why my media player only plays it as an audio and it doesn't give any message about an unknown codec or anything like that.
Siriusstar
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by Siriusstar »

I only got audio when I used Windows Media Player, but I got the video when I used RealPlayer and downloaded DivX. It looks pretty good, too.  :)
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

Any/All video on TZL will always be in DivX.
ishashobar
A white house, what?

Post by ishashobar »

what is the file extension for the videos? and i mean in their original form on the ZGI cd
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

zgi? nemesis are avi but that doesn't really mean anything its how they were encoded that matters. ZGI is easy, they are vob on the dvd which can easily be converted, but right now the focus are the nemesis videos.