text adventure documentary!

Talk about your adventuring here and relive the old days when your trusty sword and lantern would save your skin from trolls and other beasts!

Moderator: KM3K

ishashobar
A white house, what?

text adventure documentary!

Post by ishashobar »

http://www.getlamp.com
really cool and i can't ait to hear Steve Meretzky's full interview.
thoughts?
Siriusstar
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Re: text adventure documentary!

Post by Siriusstar »

Wow!!  I looked at the list of interviews and nearly jumped for joy! This is just about the best thing an Infocom fan could hope for. All the imps recently interviewed in one place. I can't wait to hear what they all have to say.  :)

I hope it really happens. It seems with so much work already done that it has a good chance.
DrPaul
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by DrPaul »

I remember being alerted to this more than a year ago on one of the interactive fiction newsgroups.  But not having heard any updates in a long time, completely forgot about it.  I am glad to hear that the project still continues and am amazed at how far alon it seems to be.  Very exciting stuff.
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

pretty neat, thanks for sharing! 8-)
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

The documentary has been making progress, I myself am looking forward to watching it!!

Everyone should buy a copy of the DVD when it is available to show our support for not only text adventures, but adventure games in general. May this help corporations such as Activision do something with their game licenses when they see how there is so much history behind adventure games.