Most Interesting Event?

Talk about your adventuring here and relive the old days when your trusty sword and lantern would save your skin from trolls and other beasts!

Moderator: KM3K

Ashki
A white house, what?

Most Interesting Event?

Post by Ashki »

I've been thinking of ways to put my skills and resources to better use. Having no internet for nearly two weeks will do that to a bloke. One thing I've been considering is doing something revolving around events briefly mentioned in the games for which there's a lot of unpublished info. What would you guys most like to see? The Anatian Empire? The dimly-lit ages (beginning after Entharion's death)? The zuccini wars? Granola riots? Duncanthrax? Religions? Or something else?
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Re: Most Interesting Event?

Post by DataAngel »

I wish I knew enough of each to make a decision on that one, any of the above works for me! 8)

feel free to make this into a poll.
Siriusstar
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by Siriusstar »

All of the above. ;)

The Anatian empire (What is this? I can't remember that name.) and anything at all about Grueslayer and Entharion are of particular interest.
Ashki
A white house, what?

Post by Ashki »

The Anatian Empire is a highly disputed subject among scholours. It has been mentioned in passing a few times in the games (especially Wishbringer which may have taken place there in part). It is also a popular origin for the platypus castles. I have a lot of info on both and have been thinking of Entharion anthe Anatians a lot so you may get your wish in the near future!