Zork Wiki

Talk about your adventuring here and relive the old days when your trusty sword and lantern would save your skin from trolls and other beasts!

Moderator: KM3K

KM3K
TZL Administrator
TZL Administrator

Zork Wiki

Post by KM3K »

As some of you may be aware, there's a Zork Wiki available on Wikia. I'd like to contribute to it, but I haven't found the time. That said, I'd like to encourage the use of that wiki more to build up a good Zork reference on the internet. I'm considering adding a link to the Zork Wiki in the "Books in the Library" section of links toward the top of each page. Does anyone have any opinions on this? I think it would be a good way to help people find the wiki, and maybe some would even contribute to it. I'll probably make this addition in the coming weeks.
KM3K
TZL Administrator
TZL Administrator

Re: Zork Wiki

Post by KM3K »

A little bit of news on this: I added the Zork Wiki to the "Books in the Library" links at the top of the page. I also added a direct link to the Zork Compendium's copy of the Encyclopedia Frobozzica since some people have asked about that in the past. Let me know if you have suggestions to improve the "Books in the Library" section of the page.
MacCentris
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Re: Zork Wiki

Post by MacCentris »

;D Hey Kevin, thanks for the info. I wish I had more time to dedicate to the Zork Wiki. There are a handful of things that can only be done by an admin, and that is to rejuvenate it and make it look more interesting. What MoffRebus says is true but only to certain extent, like I explained. He wants to dwell on the fact that "anyone can edit" but keeps forgetting the wiki needs a facelift that only an admin can do. More experienced people know the interface as well.

Hoping for unregistered users to make a difference is never going to happen. Sadly.