The BEST release date of all time...

If you must talk about something that isn't about grue slaying, adventuring or even drinking some of that tasty rye, then do it here.

Moderator: KM3K

Games and Time...

Half-Life 2
21%
Metal Gear Solid 3
14%
Vampire: Bloodlines
14%
Children of the Nile
7%
World of Warcraft
14%
2 months
7%
3 months
14%
6 months (planning ahead)
7%

Total votes: 14
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

The BEST release date of all time...

Post by DataAngel »

11-16-04 (partly 11-17-04 as well)

OMFG... There are too many friggin good games coming out in November its not even funny!

But on this magically day on 11-16-04 we shall see fate change as we know it. Half-Life 2 will FINALLY be released. On top of that Vampire: Bloodlines will also be released. On top of that the new Rammstein: Reise Reise album is also coming out. Not a minute later, Metal Gear Solid 3 comes out the following day.

I think basically the entire month is totally kick arse. Last week we saw Children of the Nile come out which is a good redefine of the city building genre then in a couple of weeks, many who have been waiting for quite some time will finally be able to play the finished version of World of Warcraft.

With so many games and so little time, and possibly budget cuts from your local finance operator (your wife) you may only get one or two of them right now. So which two would you get? How long will you be sitting in front of the PC playing video games over the next 2 months.

I can tell you that I plan to get HL2 & MGS3. As for time... good question, shortly after that I plan to get Vampire, then Children of the Nile. This is going to be the best year for gaming in a LONG time. I hope you would all agree.

Thanks for reading...
DAT
Nemesis
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Re: The BEST release date of all time...

Post by Nemesis »

GTA: San Andreas came out about two weeks ago. MGS3 of course is just ahead, as is HL2 and Metroid Prime 2. This is probably the best Christmas season that the industry has ever seen. Normally around this time you see a bunch of half-assed games released way too early just to ship them before the holidays, but it looks like we're getting TONS of solid games.

Rock on.
Andy
Uh oh, my sword is blowing glue!

Post by Andy »

Reise Reise? Is that not already out?

I swear I have that in my car...
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

I believe it came out in Europe and a couple other places about a month ago. :-P
Andy

Post by Andy »

Nice to know us here get things before you Americans. Hehe.
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

I got my Rammstein CD, woot!