Sound Issues in Nemesis

Need to sharpen your sword? Or perhaps your lantern ran out of fuel? Well come on in, drink some rye and let Jack sharpen your blade and fill that lantern!

Moderator: KM3K

Cygnus
A white house, what?

Sound Issues in Nemesis

Post by Cygnus »

I just installed the game and used your instructions for no-cd play in XP.  Thought everything was fine.  Here's my issue:

I'm in the temple at the flute puzzle (3 notes).  I click on the flute and hear the notes fine.  When I turn around to push the waterspouts, i hear no music notes.  Background music is playing fine, and I do have the "3D music" turned on in the PREF menu.  

It doesnt look like my sound is acting correctly.  I thought it might have something to do with when i copied the data over from the cd's.   Can you confirm that your sound works in this place in the game?

I'm not sure what is going on.   Any ideas?

I have right-clicked the nemesis.exe and set up compatibility mode for 95, 256 colors, 640x480, etc.  Other than that, I dunno what to do.
Last edited by Cygnus on Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Re: Sound Issues in Nemesis

Post by DataAngel »

I ran them off the hdd, it should have nothing to do with where the files are located so long as they can be found to play the game.

As for not hearing the notes when you click on the water spouts, hmm. Try turning off Q Sound.