Labret Piercing...

If you must talk about something that isn't about grue slaying, adventuring or even drinking some of that tasty rye, then do it here.

Moderator: KM3K

DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Labret Piercing...

Post by DataAngel »

Just got my labret pierced about 30min. ago. So far so goo.
Andy
Uh oh, my sword is blowing glue!
Uh oh, my sword is blowing glue!

Re: Labret Piercing...

Post by Andy »

Piercings.

Never ever will I. Ever.
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

its annoying to eat with, but I found out a way thats easy and it wont get in the way, i should be able to take it out when I eat, after it heals, but thats a ways away...
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

Things are goin ok. I like it a lot but at times it does get annoying, ie when eating it does rub the gums sometimes, and that will turn out to be a problem so... i may take it out in 6 months. Otherwise i have been able to take it out for 15min. and have no trouble getting it back in, so that will be nice for eating if you don't want to deal with it. I don't have to many issues with food substances getting through the hole since the post is now shorter but it does need regular cleaning due to the small amount that does get through.
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

I took it out about 2 weeks ago... it was just getting in the way wearing the longer clear post to work. It hit the gums to often for my liking, and since my wife had never fancied it anyways... I just decided one morning before work that it was too much of a hassle for wearing it 2 days a week on the weekend.