Zork Books

Talk about your adventuring here and relive the old days when your trusty sword and lantern would save your skin from trolls and other beasts!

Moderator: KM3K

kerr_avon
A white house, what?

Zork Books

Post by kerr_avon »

Is there any chance that information concerning the Zork 'choose your own adventure' books or the Zork novels may be added to this site.
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Re: Zork Books

Post by DataAngel »

I can sure try, not much is known on them and I don't have them. I remember another site having brief info. on them though.
The Lensman

Post by The Lensman »

Regarding the Zork "Choose Your Adventure" books, I thought there was a website that had one or two of them online. I do have them, or 3 out of the 4, but their in storage. Basically they were in an alternate Zork universe where the Dungeon Master and Guild Master didn't seem to exist. They were about two kids who were transported to Quendor to help out some old King, whose name escapes me. The young boy's name in the world of Quendor was "Bivotar" which was used in the Nemesis journal, a little nod to those books, I believe.

If I can find them, I'll try to compile some info, but it may be some time.
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

thanks! when you are done I will put them up, unless you are going to use them on your own site?
Scott

Post by Scott »

Reaver

Post by Reaver »

I also have 3 of the choose-your-own-adventure books as well as the novel the Zork Chronicles, which is much easier to fit in to the series.  And the king was Syovar.