I was thinking, The Zork Library Clan?

Discuss strategies for Legends of Zork

Moderator: KM3K

MacCentris
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

I was thinking, The Zork Library Clan?

Post by MacCentris »

I heard mention of a clan for The Zork Library, I can't wait to join! I searched for it but can't find it, can you post the url?
KM3K
TZL Administrator
TZL Administrator

Re: I was thinking, The Zork Library Clan?

Post by KM3K »

The Zork Library Clan I created is at http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=12343 . I created it a month ago with the plan to promote it here, but then forgot. Thanks for reminding me!
MacCentris
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by MacCentris »

Thanks so much, I've let one of my characters join. My plan is to get my other 2 characters to join the zork library clan but I'm waiting on to disband the clan I have with no members, only my other two characters are in it and it has several weapons. I'd like to get rid of them before I can disband the clan for good. Unfortunately, giving weapons have timers of 7 days intervals, lets see how this works for me. :-\
MacCentris
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by MacCentris »

Another one of my characters wants to join the Zork Library clan. Please send me an invite soon! :D

Edit: Hopefully I can give away the items to my kids who are in that clan too. I'm hoping I don't have to sort to posting an announcement so that people can take the leftover items. There are still 12 items left. Eventually I will let my children know to join the Zork Library. I think clan leadership is not for me :)
MacCentris
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by MacCentris »

At this moment my character http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/549409- has been in the clan for more than a month, and my other one is one month old today. Are we going to get ranked? There is no way to invite people to the clan so far, and no people means no weapons get donated to the clan. I'm willing to work on the clan's armory but I need permission to approve requests for weapons, or clan requests.

Also I'm going to start to promote the clan in Facebook, but requests to join need to be approved. The two characters in the clan are not doing so well in battle and a few weapons I can sell for zorkmids would do me good right about now. But the clan needs to get active. I'm going to try to donate a couple more low-end weapons hopefully that will have something to drive beginners into the clan. :)
KM3K
TZL Administrator
TZL Administrator

Post by KM3K »

I made your characters officers so you can administrate the clan too. Feel free to invite and approve members to the clan! Thanks for your help in organizing this.
MacCentris
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by MacCentris »

Thank you so much, I am quite familiar with clans operations since my other character has a clan. My boys characters are in that clan, until they decide what they want to do later, I don't mind them joining other clans 8) Well, it's time to start inviting people into The Zork Library clan! :D