What is Brog?

Talk about your adventuring here and relive the old days when your trusty sword and lantern would save your skin from trolls and other beasts!

Moderator: KM3K

DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Re: What is Brog?

Post by DataAngel »

I played the demo for that, EXCELLENT game! I cannot recall why I never bought it, but....
Fantine
A speaking lantern? How bizarre.

Post by Fantine »

Titanic is wonderful.  I love the whole "what if" idea of the ending...

Another good game, though 3rd person, is Torin's Passage.  Very, very, bizzare, yet oddly entertaining for a cartoon style game.  The whole "Lands Above" song reminded me of some of the wackier Zork moments.  
DrPaul
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by DrPaul »

Mac,
A couple games I would recomend are Dracula Resurrection and Dracula The Last Sanctuary.  Two games in a series.  They are pretty creepy/scary, first-person games.  With well-developed stories, challanging, but not real difficult puzzles.  - and great atmosphere.

Also, since you're such a big fan of RTZ, have you played the text game RTZ:Another Story by Stefano Canali?  It is quite good (and even has the mushroom people.)
Last edited by DrPaul on Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nemesis
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by Nemesis »

Ah, I remember Titanic. Very cool. I remember I ended up not finding a picture (or something) fast enough which meant the ending wouldn't come out right, so I got kind of discouraged and stopped playing. Need to pull that one back up.
MacCentris
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by MacCentris »

I am giving Riven a try, will let you guys know how it turns out, so far its pretty cool, but not as much as Nemesis :(

Thanks for the recommendations, I have been looking at the reviews and might get them soon to kill time...  I am unemployed at the moment :'(