RTZ last act

Talk about your adventuring here and relive the old days when your trusty sword and lantern would save your skin from trolls and other beasts!

Moderator: KM3K

MacCentris
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Re: RTZ last act

Post by MacCentris »

The very same problem happened to me once, it happened to be the first time I played it so it was very frustrating for me.  First, if you either eat the carrots or feed them to the cow, there are carrots for you to pick there later, same happens if you go back after you throw them to the bridge.  I know there was something I did that let me go further.  The bat guano is in the Whispering Woods.  If you keep the sword (curiously) you can get more zorkmids, even after you throw your coins, I know that I passed the game after hours of frustration by looking for things throughout the whole Zorkian land, keep looking, I know you will be able to find something, believe me you are not the only one who had this problem and the Zork staff wasn't going to leave you hanging so "hang" in there :)
Last edited by MacCentris on Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
MacCentris
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Re: RTZ last act

Post by MacCentris »

Siriusstar,
The list you posted shows coins and coin.  I only have coins.  But I haven't heard anyone else mention 'coin' either.  Also, I had a rusty metal thing and a rag whereas most people seem to have a shiny metal thing and no rag.

I guess I could try shining my rusty metal thing up, but I think I lose the rag when I do that.

Failing that, maybe I'll try to get some extra carrots.

Anyway, the idea of getting a few more carrots seems like a good one.

hello, interesting point, you happened to "give" the coin to the ferryman, he would have let you cross just the same if you had just showed it to him, geez another one of the sweet interesting facts about this game LOL

Lili
Last edited by MacCentris on Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.