Eni Oken (ZGI artist) Page

Talk about your adventuring here and relive the old days when your trusty sword and lantern would save your skin from trolls and other beasts!

Moderator: KM3K

James_Juno
A speaking lantern? How bizarre.

Eni Oken (ZGI artist) Page

Post by James_Juno »

Extremely cool site by one of the ZGI artists.  He explains some of the scenes from a design perspective:

http://www.oken3d.com/html/indzgi.html

Worth visiting!
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Re: Eni Oken (ZGI artist) Page

Post by DataAngel »

Very cool, thanks for sharing.
Siriusstar
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by Siriusstar »

Interesting site! I have never seen it before. (Always amazing to me at this point.) I've always liked the architecture in the later 2 Zork games. I hope he does a page for Nemesis, too.
Last edited by Siriusstar on Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
DiamondGenerator

Post by DiamondGenerator »

Awesome stuff there. I haven't played ZGI yet, still being a little new to the series (see, people indeed are still discovering it!) and too stubborn to move onto anything else before I complete Zork Zero, but I am sure looking forward to playing it. Not only does it sound hilarious, but the quirky look of things is impressive and reminds me a lot of my own cartoons.

Thanks for the link--this makes me want to scour Ebay for the DVD version early!
Last edited by DiamondGenerator on Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Siriusstar
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by Siriusstar »

Ah. I'd love to still have Z:GI to look forward to.

Just FYI:  I have never gotten the DVD to work at all on any of my PCs. I know others have had the same problems. The CD version works fine on all but my newest laptop. That might be your best bet when it comes time to buy.
DiamondGenerator

Post by DiamondGenerator »

Aha. Thanks for the tip; I'll keep that in mind. And if you're talking about the version where one has to change CD's a lot, I don't mind that a bit; I don't really have a preference when it comes to which version.