Question about Zork Collectibles

Talk about your adventuring here and relive the old days when your trusty sword and lantern would save your skin from trolls and other beasts!

Moderator: KM3K

Taramoor
A white house, what?

Question about Zork Collectibles

Post by Taramoor »

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the proper forum but it seems best.

I recently found someone online in possession of two items of oldschool Zork memorabilia and he's willing to part with them if I make him a fair offer.

After scouring the internet I can't find anything even approaching a price or a resale value for these items, and I don't want to insult him or anything like that, so a google search for people who know Zork led me here where I can ask you for your opinion even though you don't know me yet.

One is a Zork I poster by David Ardito

The other is a Zork II poster by some italian artist.

If it is inappropriate to ask a question like this here, I apologize and will be on my way, but if anyone out there knows what I should do, please let me know. He seems convinced that they're ultra-rare and my inability to find any information about them doesn't help.
Siriusstar
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Re: Question about Zork Collectibles

Post by Siriusstar »

Those are indeed two rare and highly sought-after posters. (By myself included!) They very occassionally show up on eBay and can easily fetch prices of $150-$300. Perhaps more (likely) or less (very unlikely!) depending on condition and the unpredictable nature of eBay. I have not seen one in a long time so these prices may be out of date.