YAY! The first day of rain!

If you must talk about something that isn't about grue slaying, adventuring or even drinking some of that tasty rye, then do it here.

Moderator: KM3K

DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

YAY! The first day of rain!

Post by DataAngel »

I can't believe its finally raining! I wait all year long ESPECIALLY during summer for winter to arrive and here it is.

The first day of rain this year for the winter season... It's a light rain but very nice.
Andy
Uh oh, my sword is blowing glue!

Re: YAY! The first day of rain!

Post by Andy »

It's depressing, this rain. I've worked all the summer (well, aside from my stint in Florida) and I don't feel like we've had one!

Sweltering in a office with no windows or A/C  or even a FAN is not my idea of Summer...
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

How could rain be depressing if you had one sweltering summer? Isn't it nice to have cool weather and water???
Andy

Post by Andy »

But it was spent inside an office.

I would've loved to sit outside in the garden, with my girlfriend with a nice book. Or something. Or gone camping. Or even just a picnic. But once again, never happened.

And, I've just started driving, and I love Country Lanes with the sun shining, the windows down, sunroof open, radio on...

There's only one good thing. I can sleep at night now that it's not so hot.
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

lol, I did all that you had just mentioned. good times, good times... and now for something completely different.

RAIN