Anyone here?

If you must talk about something that isn't about grue slaying, adventuring or even drinking some of that tasty rye, then do it here.

Moderator: KM3K

Nowhere Gaming
A speaking lantern? How bizarre.

Anyone here?

Post by Nowhere Gaming »

Who's still kicking around these days? There have been no updates to the site or Facebook page in a few years now.
Jeroen
A white house, what?

Re: Anyone here?

Post by Jeroen »

I wondered about that too.
Nowhere Gaming
A speaking lantern? How bizarre.

Post by Nowhere Gaming »

I miss the days when these boards were active. Even the website has gone silent.
KM3K
TZL Administrator
TZL Administrator

Post by KM3K »

I'm still around, but don't have the time to maintain everything that I used to. The subreddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/zork has most of the Zork discussion these days. Lord Skylark sent me some final updates to the Zork Compendium and I finished uploading them today. Now that I have a little time on my hands, I plan to make some minor improvements to the website and have already started. I also plan to work on the Zork subreddit some more soon since I'm a mod. I had it the way I liked it, but then they put in the new interface, so I've had to start over.
r2uzenblot
A white house, what?

Post by r2uzenblot »

Zork is still alive. Took me over 40 years but I finally cracked Zork1 including the endgame last week. Hoping to produce some hints for any grue lover out there whose still mad enough to play.