Zork Nemesis Question

Need to sharpen your sword? Or perhaps your lantern ran out of fuel? Well come on in, drink some rye and let Jack sharpen your blade and fill that lantern!

Moderator: KM3K

grueboy
A white house, what?

Zork Nemesis Question

Post by grueboy »

hi,

um, how do you take screenshots in zork nemesis?
I was told there's a command, does anyone know what it is?

thanx
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Re: Zork Nemesis Question

Post by DataAngel »

Well, the most basic way is to hit your Print Screen key and then exit out of the game and then open Microsoft Paint or something similar and then choose Paste from the menu and viola! Well at least thats what I did to make my Zork themes... :-}
imgrueboy

Post by imgrueboy »

thanx. i tried that and it didn't work during the cinematics. is there any way to take screencaps during those scenes? (ie: sophia's bathtub scene ^_^) i've seen screencaps of a couple different cinematics, does anyone know how that was done?
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

You can probably find a screen capture program that might work in game like that. One that I found was a 'UO Screen Capture' program and was free, try searching on google for that name. If you can't find it I should still have it and I can email it to you.
imgrueboy

Post by imgrueboy »

okay, i thought i downloaded it, but i can't seem to get the program to work. maybe i'm just an idiot. lol.
if you could email it to me i'd really appriciate it.
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

email sent
imgrueboy

Post by imgrueboy »

okay, thanx for the email.

i tried to take screencaps during the cinematic and i end up just getting a pic of the bathtub at the end, thank you tho.
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

bummer...
JDS
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by JDS »

Big chance that it's not possible - if the game uses DirectX to show the image (and it does ;)) then there is no data to interscept from the animation - since it's going though the videocard etc. That's why you see the other thing; the bathtub that is actual image data.
Sorry - am learning programming ;D
Fennyariel
A white house, what?

Post by Fennyariel »

JDS wrote:Big chance that it's not possible - if the game uses DirectX to show the image (and it does ;)) then there is no data to interscept from the animation - since it's going though the videocard etc. That's why you see the other thing; the bathtub that is actual image data.
Sorry - am learning programming ;D
Shame on you JDS! I don't ever want to hear about appologizing for learning anything again! Learning is a wonderful thing! ;v)