REAL Double Fanucci cards?? No way! Really?

Talk about your adventuring here and relive the old days when your trusty sword and lantern would save your skin from trolls and other beasts!

Moderator: KM3K

MacCentris
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

REAL Double Fanucci cards?? No way! Really?

Post by MacCentris »

Woo hoo! I just found this: http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread ... Gruupy-com

WOW!!! Really, I mean, I want a deck! :o ;D
Chris
A white house, what?

Re: REAL Double Fanucci cards?? No way! Really?

Post by Chris »

Wow...how cool and oddly disturbing at the same time!
MacCentris
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by MacCentris »

Hmm, I think I know what you mean... how can you buy things from that site? I see no search bar, and it seems you have to join, not very inviting to me. I am also in the US and have no idea what currency they accept. :-\

Oh great, the only chance people get to have real Double Fanucci cards and they had to ruin it by introducing them in a freaky site? o_0

http://www.gruupy.com/

ARRGHH!!! "FREE SHIPPING! WE DELIVER TO THESE COUNTRIES WE DELIVER TO Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Ireland, Denmark, United Kingdom, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Cyprus, Malta, Sweden & Finland." :'(
Chris
A white house, what?

Post by Chris »

Yeah, isn't that strange? It's rare to come across a company that delivers internationally, but skips the U.S.! I guess I'd be out of luck as well. (Although a lot of people think New Mexico is a different country...) :)
MacCentris
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by MacCentris »

Chris wrote:Although a lot of people think New Mexico is a different country...) :)
;D I couldn't resist laughing aloud this is too funny ha ha ha!!! Well, let's hope they decide to sell them through eBay some day.

Edit:Yay! Post 100! :D
lordskylark
A white house, what?

Post by lordskylark »

Hello.

Has anyone by any chance seen these yet on Gruppy? I usually check once a day, but I know I've missed a couple days here and there.
MacCentris
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by MacCentris »

Sorry I haven't been checking. Right away when I saw they really don't ship to US made me lose interest in the whole thing :(

If enough of them sell, maybe you might see them in eBay after a few months. But don't be surprised, they might show up in eBay sooner than you think, people like to make money with collectibles. I really hope they do come out someway or another.

If you're in Europe however, I bet buying things like this is much easier.