Zork I Illustrated

Need to sharpen your sword? Or perhaps your lantern ran out of fuel? Well come on in, drink some rye and let Jack sharpen your blade and fill that lantern!

Moderator: KM3K

ChirpGaming
A white house, what?

Zork I Illustrated

Post by ChirpGaming »

Hello,
My sister and I have recently started playing Zork. We decided to film the playthrough and put it onto youtube. To make it even more interesting, we decided to illustrate the story as we went along. We just finished our first video and thought you guys might like to see it. Please tell us what you think! Thanks! :D

/watch?v=-4k2QzT9yqg

Paste at the end of the youtube URL
KM3K
TZL Administrator
TZL Administrator

Re: Zork I Illustrated

Post by KM3K »

Sounds great! I'll have to check it out later. Here's the URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4k2QzT9yqg
Arjak
A white house, what?

Post by Arjak »

That was awesome! It's always great to see a modern gamer get into the Zork series. You seem to really be in the right frame of mind to enjoy it and I look forward to the next video. I posted a comment on the video with an important tip about the brass lantern. Be sure to read it.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! :D

By the way, how did you find out about Zork? I would love to know.
KM3K
TZL Administrator
TZL Administrator

Post by KM3K »

That was a lot of fun to watch! Thanks for sharing this with us! I remember thinking a lot of the same things when I first played this game. Is the person drawing the same person that's playing? The person drawing seems to have a good understanding of the layout of the game.

Is a part II coming?