New site design and tons of new content!!!!

If it has to do with The Zork Library, then youll hear about it in here!
Zork is a copyright of Activision

Moderator: KM3K

DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

New site design and tons of new content!!!!

Post by DataAngel »

Phew! Its finally here, TZL version 3.0!

8)

To quote myself from 1998...
TO ALL ZORK FANS:

I will try to make this site the most extensive Collection of Zork information on the NET! I am also doing this for all of the true fans of the Zork Series! If you need anything that is NOT here...just ask and I will do my best to find it or get it from the game for you! Also, if you have anything you wish for me to add to this site, send me an email stating what you want! Thank you, for all of your support!

Best regards,
Tasts
Its been a long time since I did a massive update, shoot, not sure I've ever really done one 'till now. Anyways I spent the better part of an entire week to bring you this updated TZL. So, please take your time to explore the site and to post a few comments here about what you do or don't like about the new update. Remember I do not do this for myself, I do this for Zork fans everywhere.

Don't worry though, there will be some updates to follow, I haven't gotten %100 of everything up, but about %95 of everything. ;)

Also, a BIG thanks to Mark Curtis, who goes by Not_Afgncaap5 here on the forum, for his persistent feedback during my redesign process and also his help in updating my themes for Windows 7! So send him a thanks!
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Re: New site design and tons of new content!!!!

Post by DataAngel »

I finally finished updating my Zork themes for Windows 7! enjoy! :o

http://thezorklibrary.com/phpbb/viewtop ... 2886#p2886
lordgeoff6669
A white house, what?

Re: New site design and tons of new content!!!!

Post by lordgeoff6669 »

Does anybody have a GOOD scan of the old Zork 1 poster. I have a crappy one. also, one of TSLs mentions a zork 2 poster. of course if these are still printed (yeah right) i would buy them. been into zork for about 30 years now, still favorite computer games of all time. please help with those old posters