Yes! Some converts!

Talk about your adventuring here and relive the old days when your trusty sword and lantern would save your skin from trolls and other beasts!

Moderator: KM3K

ZorkFanDM
A speaking lantern? How bizarre.

Yes! Some converts!

Post by ZorkFanDM »

I have been putting links to this site with the exlanation "Best adventure games ever!" and already I have people asking me how to play. I just want to say, link to this site in all your other sigs, it really does work.
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Re: Yes! Some converts!

Post by DataAngel »

well cool, thanks for the referalls, and asking you how to play what exactly? Adventure games or Z:THE?

btw you ever gonna make a Zork site?
Basse
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by Basse »

Man, I'm so happy people are opening their eyes up to Zork. It feels like first time I sat down and played ZN.

And hey, we could always need more Zork sites like...mine...oh ssssssssheit. Better get going with that.
ZorkFanDM

Post by ZorkFanDM »

Asking about the very first game, he didn't know what commands to use, and I told him to use sentences, and then experiment with shorthand. I did give him n,s,e,w though.

I was thinking of making a Zork site, but I have 0 time on my hands (school) and if I did make a site, it would probably be a normal videogame site or a game team site (as I play Smash Bros Competatively) witha Zork Shrine. It would, of course, have a link to here.
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

lol, well if you ever make one be sure to let us know.
ZorkFanDM

Post by ZorkFanDM »

I will definately let you know if I do.