The FrobozzCo World Headquarters Building in Flatheadia, designed by
Frank Lloyd Flathead and built by the Frobozz Magic Construction
Company in 781 GUE, was easily the tallest, most impressive building in
all of Quendor. Overlooking
exaggerations such as "on a clear day you can see the
FrobozzCo Building from anywhere in the world," it was still the most
ambitious building ever designed or built. A FrobozzCo Building address
was most prestigious, and Frank Lloyd himself had a penthouse office,
until a slight case of acrophobia forced him to relocate to a
nineteenth-story office with a pleasant southern exposure. However, the
would not stand forever. In 883 the Curse of Megaboz destroyed
Flatheadia, forcing FrobozzCo to relocate their headquarters to 1533
Dimwit Boulevard in the city of Borphee.
The basement of the FrobozzCo Building was not only a place of sturdy
walls, designed to support the 400 stories above, but also the site of
the Frobozz Philharmonic Hall. Despite its widewells, to relieve
overcrowding, shortly before Curse Day of 883, all employees who worked
above the 75th floor were given teleportation tokens. Company officers
would continue to receive teleportation tokesn regardless of floor.
This also strictly charged that employees with tokens would no longer
be dismissed early for "stair-climbing" time.
A 1:1000 scale model of the FrobozzCo
World Headquarters Building was laced by the First Dungeon Master into
Megaboz's cauldron in
attempt to halt the curse.