Zork Sound

Talk about your adventuring here and relive the old days when your trusty sword and lantern would save your skin from trolls and other beasts!

Moderator: KM3K

Dave

Zork Sound

Post by Dave »

Hi all,

I was told to come here by someone on NXSecure forums to help out with possible sounds? (Which I'm not too good at but willing :))

Whoever it was told me to say "hello" :D

Thanks,

Dave
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Re: Zork Sound

Post by DataAngel »

Actually it was me. lol. Anyways glad you could stop on by, if you have any samples of sounds or music PLEASE email them to me.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Hey COol!

Sorry for the delay,

Um I have plenty of sounds / music + creatable sounds...

COuld you just be a little more specific with what your aiming for? So I dont have to email everything :P

Dave
JDS
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by JDS »

...next thing DAT knows it that his mailbox is jammed with 9.999 GIG of unwanted sounds, and another Googleplex GIG of wanted ones...
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

hmm, actually, door sounds, ambient birds etc. think of an adventure game and some basic sounds and music you would want to here, something eerie and dark, other ones like its an abandoned old city but still has gardens and birds etc.
JDS
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by JDS »

DAT, it might be wise to have some images before making the sounds, you'll have non-connected sounds (normal sounds indoors, etc.) and he might get the idea of the sort of sounds. You have like a googleplex of sounds of doors and ducks.
DataAngel
TZL Founder
TZL Founder

Post by DataAngel »

I want samples, I didn't say I wanted something for EXACTLY what we need, I want to know the quality of his work...
Last edited by DataAngel on Sun Jul 27, 2003 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JDS
Grue Slayer.
Grue Slayer.

Post by JDS »

Ok...

(this is just me, but are we the *only* ones around?)