In 1369 GUE, the sculptor Hans F. Stone erected the Hungry Boar
honor of wild boars in the Forest of the Spirits. Rumor has it that
when trying to meet his delivery deadline, he poured plaster over a
boar that had just choked to death on what he believed was a pork chop (it was in
fact one of the six pieces of the Nectus).