In 1369 GUE, the sculptor Hans F. Stone erected a memorial statue in
honor of wild boars in the Forest of the Spirits. Rumor has it that
when trying to meet his delivery deadline, he poured plaster over a
boar that had just choked to death on what be believed was a pork chop (it was in fact one of the six pieces of the Nectus).